9-Sept-09 While Bill was working on the new water pump eccentric strap, I took another shot at the leaky water tank. Thinking I might make it out of PVC sheet instead of plexiglass I try to pull the old tank apart to figure out how much material I would need. The old tank just fell apart in my hands with little effort. The acetone glue never really melted the plexi enough to for a good glue joint. After gluing a test piece of plexi with PVC/CPVC cement, I decide to re-glue these pieces together again, and also cover the seams with silicone caulk. I also installed a drain in the tank, which oddly, the plans do not call for.